At first glance, treetopmerchandise1 seems to have everything you'd ever want for your home, and indeed they do have alot of things to offer - BUT BUYER BEWARE!!

Should you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of having to return or exchange an item that does not meet description, which happens more often than not, you're in for the shock of a lifetime. treetopmerchandise1, owned by Renee Seibert, formerly Renee Molda, of Des Plaines IL will not only not refund your money or make any accommodations to exchange items should they be the wrong or fake item, but you may anticipate receiving harassing e-mails and vulgar phone calls from Renee Seibert.

I purchased a neiman marcus dresser from treetopmerchandise1. Cost on the item was (including shipping) about $750.00. Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong one. After several ignored e-mails requesting that they make some type of accommodation so that I could exchange the item, I finally put in a negative feedback. This of course got their attention. She proposed that if I removed the negative feedback that she would send me the correct item plus a bonus. Being trusting and receptive to his kind offer, I immediately removed the negative feedback. At this point, however, I learned that I had been deceived. Treetopmerchandise1 had no intention whatsoever of performing the exchange for me. Several days after Renee Seibert claimed that she had sent the item, she was not able to provide a tracking number. This is of course because there was no shipping tracking number, because she never shipped the item. When I challenged her on this, she then became belligerent and even threatening! At this point I performed a chargeback claim through Paypal. This again got her attention and now Renee Seibert continues to leave me threatening voicemails and phone calls at all hours of the night. In her most recent voicemails she even tried to make me pay HER $750.00 to compensate her for all her "suffering and hardship" for having to deal with someone who won't just lay down and take it.

Should you post a negative review for treetopmerchandise1, she will offer to send you a "bonus" if you remove the negative feedback. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!! Once the negative feedback has been removed, she will again go on about his merry way and will ignore you.

Here's a sample of the rants that have been left on my voicemails by this individual:

1. Call from her "attorney" - which really came from her husband Steven Seibert

2. Renee has issues

3. Renee Cries

So the bottom line here is that treetopmerchandise1 is actually the privy of one unscrupulous individual who will do everything in her power to keep from refunding or exchanging a wrong item. If you find yourself in this unfortunate position, then you might as well forget about ever getting your money back. By the way, Renee Seibert used to be a casino black jack table dealer, and a mortgage broker for countrywide, famous for defrauding people.

Had an Experience with tree top merchandise?

Comments

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this JOKER out.KEVIN LIU aka as DANIEL.FORLEE, TERRI PARKER, ANTHONY_CHAPMAN, NICOLELY, IPADLOVA, GRACE KELLY, NATALIE and the list goes on and on and on.

Everyone one of the people that he is slandering on here and many other complaint websites are all people who are victims of his devious and criminal acts. He retaliates by posting lies and slandering them for years. He does nothing else but spend all of his time with his list of victims and posts untrue stories about each one of them. What a LOSER!!

GET A LIFE!! Oh yeah, that's right. The only life he live's is the dark lonely one with no friends and steals so he can continue to make payments on his outdated BMW. I will be sure to make sure the world wide web is aware that KEVIN LIU, the THEIF, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST is a street punk whose day of reckoning will come.

To everyone that he slandered: KATE SANTUCCI, LISA ELLINGSON, STEVEN CHAOUKI, SUSAN CORDOGAN, JOHN CORDOGAN, ANDREA ORTHMAN, RENEE MOLDA, RENEE M MOLDA, STEVEN SEIBERT, GRETCHEN WANG, JOSEPH BATAOEL, AVALON REALTY, BIG CITY BRIDES, TREETOPMERCHANDISE1, TREETOPMERCHANDISE, KINGSTLYEDECOR, CORDOGAN CLARK AND ASSOCIATES.Anyone who reads any negative remarks about the people are all false and are the work of one person, KEVIN LIU !!!

in regards to all of the negative and slandering posts/comments/blogs about tree top merchandise (treetopmerchandise1 on ebay).the person who has been putting all of these comments all over the internet has a personal vendetta against us and is using libel and defamation to get at us.

his name is “kevin liu” aka “ji cheng liu” aka many other alias’s. he even sets up phoney ebay accounts to slander us. back in august of 2010 he wanted us to sell some items for him and when we found a receipt in a set of golf clubs he wanted us to sell it turned out that the owner had told us that his house had been burglarized as well as some of his neighbors. my husband and i immediately contacted the authorities and turned all of the stolen merchandise from kevin liu into the police.

since then he has been harrassing us and slandering our online ebay business . this person is wanted by the chicago police. the detective working on his case is detective muscolino at the area 3 police department and can be contacted at 312-744-8263. we also have several harrassment reports on him.

ebay is also aware of what is going on and you are welcome to contact any of the mentioned to confirm.

we run an honest business and as a buyer and seller on ebay you cannot sell counterfeit or stolen merchandise and get away with it.we have been selling on ebay for over 4 years now and our track record on ebay is near perfect.

This is Tree Top Merchandise1 responding to all of these false comments that are being posted here about my business.First of all I want to say that I have been selling online for over 4 years now and I am an honest seller.

I have over 1100 positive feedback on Ebay clearly confirming that. If for whatever reason that you may have a doubt you can contact Ebay directly and ask about Tree Top Merchandise1. The person who is making these comments is the same person making them all. He has never been a customer of mine.

He has been harassing me for over 6 months now. He is wanted for multiple burglaries in the Chicagoland area and he is doing this to me because I am the one that turned in the stolen merchandise to the police that he wanted me to sell. He even uses the name Grace Kelly, who is an actress that has been deceased since 1982. Everyone knows that I have several ways to be contacted and I answer all calls and emails within 24 hrs.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly through Ebay. I am in the process working with this website, google and the authorities to put an end to the harassment.

Thank you .Renee